Register for Choosing Conscious Eldering
Please download and fill out the registration form below and return it, along with your deposit, to The Center for Conscious Eldering at the e-mail address or U.S. Mail address on the registration form. After receiving your registration and deposit, we may call you to set up a telephone interview to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. You may pay your deposit by check, or by credit card using Paypal. If you choose to do so, there will be a 3% Paypal service charge added to the amount of your deposit. To pay using Paypal, please call Ron Pevny at 970-247-7943. In the weeks before Choosing Conscious Elderhood we will ask you to send us a letter introducing yourself and responding to several questions that will help you focus your energy and intention for your retreat.
Choosing Conscious Elderhood will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage early registration to secure your place, help us with our planning and provide you with sufficient preparation time. Several weeks prior to your retreat, we will send you a preparation package that includes an equipment list, complete information on travel and accommodations, and suggestions to help you with your inner preparations for Choosing Conscious Elderhood.
Note: Do not use this form to register for our weekend workshops. Rather, register using the information on the respective workshop flyers.
Fees & Payments
The tuition plus meals and lodging fee for the Choosing Conscious Elderhood retreat you are registering for is listed near the bottom of the announcement for that retreat. Your $300 deposit to hold your place is non-refundable unless the program is cancelled. The balance of your payment is due no later than 30 days before the retreat begins. There is a $100 fee reduction for full payment 90 days before the retreat.
Due to retreat center requirements for non-refundable payments by the Center for Conscious Eldering and our other financial commitments related to this retreat, we have the following cancellation/refund policy
- If you cancel more than 90 days prior to the start of the retreat, you will forfeit your $300 deposit.
- If you cancel 89-21 days prior to the retreat, you will forfeit your $300 deposit plus 50% of the balance you have paid, with the other 50% of the balance you have paid being refunded.
- There will be no refund if you cancel in the 21 days prior to the retreat
- If we must cancel the retreat due to low registration or other causes, your deposit and any other payments will be promptly refunded. Generally, our minimum number of participants for this program to happen is eight. The Center for Conscious Eldering is not responsible for travel arrangements made before we confirm that the program has sufficient enrollment, so please don’t purchase airline tickets before we tell you that this retreat is a “go.”
- Purchasing travel insurance from AAA or other companies can eliminate your financial risk if you must cancel due to health or other emergencies. We suggest you consider purchasing this.
Call Ron Pevny at 970-247-7943 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The mailing address for the Center is 2420 Delwood Avenue, Durango, Colorado, 81301.